You have always wanted to convert a problem into a solution. Now is a chance for you to convert that solution into a scalable business.
TiE Global is inviting participation from current early stage women entrepreneurs to learn from American and Indian women entrepreneur leaders and subject matter experts in an all-expenses paid* training workshops.
Each workshop will be for 4 days and will be held from either March 14, 2018 to March 17, 2018 or from March 19, 2018 to March 22, 2018 in:
The program will enroll 30 aspiring women entrepreneurs in each workshop city, selected through a rigorous screening process. You do not have to be from these specific cities to be included.
|Workshop Cities||Accepting Participants from the following states|
|Hubli, Karnataka||Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu|
|Bhubaneswar, Odisha||Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha|
|Patna, Bihar||Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal|
|Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Uttrakhand, Haryana|
|Baroda, Gujarat||Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh|
We are welcoming women entrepreneurs from adjoining cities and states.
These 150 mentees will then be introduced to India and US based mentors, who will guide the participants on various aspects of Entrepreneurship. After these workshops, 5 participants from each city will receive intensive mentoring for an additional 6 months to develop some of their ideas into sustainable businesses. All 150 participants will be invited to join TiE’s robust eco-system as members.
Entrepreneurs are among the most dynamic drivers of global economic growth, and women have started playing a role in greater numbers than ever. We know that you are out there as a dynamic women entrepreneur!
The call for applications is now open until February 07, 2018. Seats are very limited. So apply now.
1. Participants will not be charged any fees to attend the workshop. Afternoon meals and mid day refreshments will be provided at the centers. Additionally stationery supplies will be provided. TiE Global will cover no other expenses. All other expenses, if any will be provided by the participants.
2. Selection of successful candidates will be made by a selection committee appointed by TiE Global. All decisions will be final.
3. TiE Global is using a messaging system through an outsourced provider to communicate with all applicants and participants. Please confirm that you accept receiving calls, emails and/or text message through TiE Global’s messaging partner.
4. We are passionate proponents of women empowerment through entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in the multiplier effect you can generate. For which reason, we would like you to commit to sharing what you learn from us with least 2 other women entrepreneurs. You will be required to give us names of your mentees and the progress they make with you as a mentor after you complete AIRSWEEE 2.0.
5. Should you be selected and should you participate, you will be required to sign a waiver to hold harmless TiE and US State Department for anything that goes wrong with your business.
Your selection decision will be made by TiE Global in conjunction with US Embassy and their decision will be final. There is no obligation of either TiE Global or US Embassy for you to be accepted.