1. Travel to at least 2 workshop cities.
2. Participate in the 4-day workshops in each workshop city.
3. The first 2 days will be spent in interactive workshops with Mentees.
4. The next 2 days will be spent interacting with local organizations, NGOs, universities and policy leaders to promote the Entrepreneurial ethos.
1. Be available to meet with 25 selected mentees, once every month, for six months.
2. Be available to be spokespeople for the Project on an as needed basis.
1. Participate in 2 monthly calls, each month in November 2016, December 2016, January 2017 to:
a. Help develop the course content based on topics identified.
b. Help develop workshop format, as needed
2. Offer suggestions on organizations with which TiE Global may collaborate to amplify the program.
3. Fill in surveys at the beginning and completion of the Project.
4. Suggest ways to improve the effectiveness of the project including amplifications, impact, sustainability and scalability concepts.